Hamilton County Public Health is a Medicare/ Medicaid certified home care agency. Home Health Services are ordered by physicians and provided by trained staff. Our skilled nursing staff is able to assist you by providing services directly to you in your home. Whether you are recoering from surgery, disabled, or have a chronic illness, our professional staff can help you stay in your own home. We have served all of Hamilton County since 1949. Hamilton County Public Health accepts all 3rd part payers (Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance) and we also offer a sliding fees scale or have grant funds for low income individuals.
Services Home Health can assist you with:
Skilled Nursing Services:
· Assessment and evaluation of nursing care needed
· Implementing the physician’s plan of care
· Medication teaching and management
· Treatments such as dressing changes and wound care
· Coordination of care with your physician
· Education for you and your family
· Referrals to other needed community resources
Home Care Aide Services:
· Assistance with personal care such as bathing and dressing
· Assistance with prescribed therapy exercises such as walking
· Coordination of care with your registered nurse
Physical/Occupational Therapy Services:
· Assistance in gaining strength and mobility
· Assistance in gaining independence
· Assistance in improving functioning to improve daily life
· Light housekeeping
· Light meal preparation
· Assistance with essential shopping ( determined by payer)
· Assistance with laundry
Our staff has experience in adult, pediatric, and general nursing. A nurse is available on-call after business hours, on weekends and holidays. Our general business hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Please call us at 832-9565 if you have questions about the services we offer or if you are in need of assistance.