Caring for our neighbors
Hamilton County Public Health has offered a wide variety of home and community based services since the 1940’s.
HCPH provides quality compassionate care to the entire community from pre-birth through death.
HCPH staff is made up of Nurses, Direct Care Workers, Social Workers, educators, financial specialists, clerical, volunteers, many with specialized training, to better serve our clients and their families’.
HCPH has received National Credentialing of its HOPES program.
- Optimal physical and emotional well being for our clients and the residents of Hamilton County
- Self sufficiency and incorporate disease or disability into daily life.
- Inappropriate institution for the chronically ill, elderly and handicapped individuals
- Individuals with the opportunity to have a better understanding of their condition or disease.
- The stability of the family.
To promote, preserve and protect the health of all residents of Hamilton County.
- Promote optimal physical and emotional well-being for residents of Hamilton County.
- Prevent inappropriate institutionalization for the chronically ill, elderly and handicapped individuals.
- Preserve the stability of the family.
- Provide individuals with the opportunity to have a better understanding of their condition or disease.
- Promote self-sufficiency and incorporate disease or disability into daily life styles.